Coor Service Management Holding AB – Interim Report January – March 2016
First quarter 2016
- Net sales increased by 1 per cent in the first quarter, to SEK 1,859 (1,848) million. Organic growth excluding foreign exchange effects was 3 per cent.
- Adjusted EBITA was SEK 111 (100) million and the operating margin 6.0 (5.4) per cent.
- EBIT was SEK 65 (51) million and the profit after tax SEK 34 (12) million.
- Earnings per share were SEK 0.4 (-6.5). Adjusted for the new capital structure, earnings per share were SEK 0.4 (0.1).
- Operating cash flow was SEK -2 (-31) million.
"Coor has begun 2016 on a strong note. The company's Swedish and Norwegian businesses are growing and improving their profitability."
Mikael Stöhr, CEO
|EARNINGS IN BRIEF, GROUP||Jan - Mar||Rolling||Full year|
|(SEK m)||2016||2015||12 mth.||2015|
|Organic growth, %||3||21||6||10|
|Adjusted EBITA margin, %||6.0||5.4||5.1||5.0|
|Profit after tax||34||12||223||201|
|Operating cash flow||-2||-31||303||274|
|Earnings per share, SEK||0.4||-6.5||-||-3.6|
|Adjusted earnings per share, SEK||0.4||0.1||-||2.7|